Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Running Out Tonight



I have been playing with Discord Designs hairs for for some time and always have fun but have a difficult time adapting the braid style hair base/hair to match some outfits. I had fun putting this outfit together and have used this look in various ways but typically with a more club-style look, jeans and T-shirts. I used a lot of jewelry as I have been lately, some facial hair, and my favorite Insanya color change sneakers. 












Piedmont is Wearing:

Body

Skin - Kai - KAI  - Medium bald stubble
Eyes - PC  - Dark Wood - Medium
Hair/Hair Base - Discord Designs - Anansi (coffee brown). Skunk hair base
Facial Hair - ::Fe Style:: - 2Ed
Tattoo - Elygo - Memory

Clothing

Shirt - Reborn - Etermity shirt up M.
Pants - Insanya - Ripped denim grey
Sneakers Insanya - Dunkers Mid-shoes

Jewelry/Assessories 

Eyebrow Ring - Aly - Triple eyebrow piercing
Chin Spikes - Ellabella - 2 - Molten
Wrist Bands - Mandala  - Okaki
Necklace - Chop Zuey - Margerita on my mind
Earrings -  Chop Zuey  - Yin and Yang










No comments:

Post a Comment