Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boxing

I always wanted to set up a boxing shoot once I started blogging and now there are plenty of poses and boxing gear to do this! I got The boxing gear I am wearing at BMC Sports Mainstore and is a better quality then has been around for a long time. Most gloves were like big pillows! The shorts and gloves come in a big fat pack of awesome colors too. The gym equipment is all very pleasing to look at and use as there are animations for the weights, and poses on the boxing bags. I had fun building this set and making it have a type of gym I feel I know is correct for boxing. I love going in world and shooting but at times it is equally as fun building a set to shoot on.




Piedmont is wearing:
Body 
Skin - Prodigal - Kai Medium
Eyes - PC  - Wet Sand
Hair and hairbase - Discord Designs - Stampede
Shape - Own
Clothes
Boxing Gloves - BMC
Boxing Shorts - BMC
Shoes - Shelly Laufer Footwear - Sneaker X4
Tattoo Neck - Trailerstar - Nautical Star
Body Tattoo - Sleepy Bozer  - Valley Park - Ally Moss
Gym Equipment:
Speed-bag - Standby Inc
Heavy Bag - Standby Inc
Weight Bench/Weights - Pilot
Floor Water Bottle/Towels - Pilot
Boxing Ring - Lonsdale Boxing
Posters - Own

No comments:

Post a Comment