Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Big Kauna

I have been doing a lot of formal suit lately but theres a good reason. The mesh designs and textures available from several of the creators ar quite impressive and I find it hard to not put up the Lindens. This suit from Kauna that I got at Mens Department is rich in texture, and has the shading and pieces all in place. The suit adds on by shirt and tie, then pants, then jacket. There is an extra hud for ties and pocket handkerchief (and of course I got it!!). I hope the richness of this suit comes through as firestorm was very kind today.




Piedmont is Wearing:
Body:
Skin - Prodigal - Kai Medium
Eyes - PC  - Jaded Wet Sand
Shape - JLB (Moded face)
Hair - Dura - *41 (Black Dura Hair Base)
Mustache - Aphotic Gloom - Stache #3
Clothes:
Suit (Entire) - Kauna - 3 Piece Plaid Cocoa
Shoes - Phunk (MP) - Brown Oxford






No comments:

Post a Comment