Thursday, July 11, 2013

Channeling DEVO

I always enjoy the 5th-of-the-month opening of the Mens Dept and look forward to new fashion. This month had some new designers throw their pieces in and it is a worthwhile stop. The prices seem to be rising where items had a 75 to 150L price, but overall I feel good when I spend there. Lots of quality items, liquid mesh, and pleasing to the eye textures for mens fashion. I added new hair from Truth, 2Real sneakers, and glasses from Deco that make me feel like I'm channeling DEVO.





Piedmont is wearing:
Body
Skin - Kooqla - River Dark (Mens Dept)
Hair - Truth - Jon - Black and Whites .01
Hair Base - Pelle - Shaved Platinum
Clothes
Shirt - Flow - Lounge V-Neck (Mens Dept)
Pants -  Flow - Morcego Pants/Belt Red (Mens Dept)
Shoes -  2Real - Low Cuttlerz (Color change Hud)
Accessories
Lip Pierce - Rozoregalia - Nornir
Necklace and Bracelet - KOSH - Sairlor Necklace/Bracelet (Mens Dept)
Glasses - Deco - BCP Glasses - Coconut



















No comments:

Post a Comment