Saturday, April 27, 2013

DJ Exclusive: Interview with Kristopher Walpole







DJ Kristopher Walpole at ALT7
I have been to Kristopher's sets and have heard him live with his guitar. I enjoyed both immensely and everyone can catch him at Alt7 thursdays 2-4pm. Here is Kris's interview:


Are you DJing currently and where? yes A1t7  

When did you start DJing? I cant remember September 2011 I think.  

First Club? A1t7  

Most unusual thing you saw while DJing? Well once...I seen a horse fly  then...I seen a dragon fly  AND...I seen a house fly... ...but I've been, done, seen about everything  
When I see a elephant fly

Favorite music? Depends on me mood and how my day is going but i get a bit obsessed with particular songs...currently it is  

Influences? My friends   

What do you listen to at home? In the UK there is Radio 6 music which is good   

Do you have a regular set you play, a “go to” set? Yes  

When can we hear you DJ usually? Thursdays 2pm till 4pm Alt7 

Cream and sugar or black? I have a very advanced coffee machine that decides that sort of thing for me 

Cat or Dog? Neither in coffee thank you  

If you could take one thing from your inventory for real-life use, what would it be, and why pick it? I am fond of my ridiculous dance moves


Photo provided by Kristopher Walpole

No comments:

Post a Comment