Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rust Never Sleeps

I had fallen across the Rust sim at Lea13 in the recent past and even took some pictures for the gallery. I wanted to do a shoot here and found the wind-light very dark and tried to match this feeling with a darker look from menswear fashion week. Dynasty has some new leather jackets and shirts with tie combo mesh outfits and I added a Redgrave set of jeans to round it off. Adjunt has a nice set of fliptop glasses and the sneakers are Entente with a color change hud.




I love the sim and will explore it some more with my new ASUS laptop. I am just getting used to taking pictures with it and enjoyed seeing the sim again.

Piedmont is Wearing :
Skin Prodigal Kai
Beard ::Fe Style:

Jacket- [Dynasty] Jacket over shirt & Tie v3 - 
Hair – Mr C. Elvis Black 
Shoes - Entente Cousteau Shoe
Glasses – Adjunct -Flip-top
Jeans – Redgrave[*RG*] – Classic cut mesh




PC Jaded Eyes Wet sand - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Strata/78/235/904

No comments:

Post a Comment