Sunday, September 1, 2013

Inventory Sorting

I took time to get a little OCD with the inventory, let me explain. I started taking all the mesh clothing into a new inventory and taking 512X512 pictures to add to the various pants, shirts, and shoes files. So I can open the file, and see what is the item actually looks like (some files have pictures but this is my way of seeing a photo that is not an alpha layer or add for the company). This may seem extreme yet I can't really remember the look of every piece of garment Pie has by any means. So I had a chance to look at ALL of my pants, shirts, and shoes and made a few outfits just because I felt like it. Here is one that started with a Gocha hat from Sleepy Eddy, an Unorthodox goatee, lots of jewelry, hand, neck, ear, lip and nose. Xplosion pants, Innuendo Sneakers and an American Bazaar blazer.

Inventory Raider
Inventory Raider
Inventory Raider
Piedmont is wearing:
Body 
Skin - Prodigal - Kai Medium
Shape - Own
Eyes - PC  - Wet Sand
Hairbase - Hot Dive - Expansion
Goatee - Unorthodox  - Half Goatee
Ears - Mandala - Omimi
Clothes
Jacket - American Bazaar - Mesh Blazer Red
Pants - Xplosion - Junk Pants Raw
Sneakers - Innuendo  - Queens
Acessories
Necklace - Mandala - Smexy Tie Necklace
Hands - Mandala - Sirna Nail 
Lip/Nose - Pekka - Canion
Hat - Sleepy Eddy - Gacha Hat
Tattoo - Insanya - Strong Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment