Friday, December 6, 2013

The Break is OVER!!!!

For the past 3 months there has been no Eye on the Grind posts. After some very cool RL issues as purchasing a house, and graduating with a post-graduate degree, I am glad to finally have some time to get back to the blog page! I need to shop and read everyone's blogs and catch up! But for now, the Rockabilly fair has provided a quick hit for me! My friend Zhoraz Zhora (Miss Z) TPd me to the fair and despite the laggy fair atmosphere, I scored some goods. I love the T-Bird jacket from Pelle the most and rock it here at Miss Z's very own spot "Vinyls". I La La Love this place and always wanted to blog it and will more than likely catch Miss Z for another shoot here or at her Art Deco designed lounge at the Rubb. The art work there is phenomenal and is quite seductive, but that is for later!In VinylsChillin
Vinyls

Piedmont is wearing:
Body
Skin - Kai - Prodigal
Shape - Own
Hands - [Cheerno]
Hair - [Cheerno] - Dario dark 3.1
Eyes - [*RG*]  - Brown Taupe
Clothing
Jacket - Pelle - *Missnoise* T-Bird
Tank - Elygo
Pants - Aoharu -Leather Biker Black
Tat -  Elygo - Memory
Boots - [*RG*]  - Aviator Black

No comments:

Post a Comment