Monday, December 16, 2013

Rocking at Musiclandia

I found a great sim last week at my favorite early morning punk show hosted by Milton Nightfire and Kookie Hax. The traveling punk review was at the Musiclandia sim and it gave me a chance to go explore! It is true art work in the celebration of music. A grand piano that is a type of centerpiece made of brick and at least three stories tall. The inside of the open lid piano is the dance floor and stage area. But this is just the beginning! I recommend you go explore for yourself as the sim has a limited lifetime. I decided to get Pie in a shot there just to use the amazing interactive sim as a backdrop, and to plug this sim! Go visit and enjoy!
Grand Piano Stage at Musiclandia
Huge Grand Piano Stage I am in the view here! See me?
At Musiclandia
On the violin
Beach at Musiclandia
At the beach. Great ground textures too.

Piedmont is wearing:

Body:
Skin - Prodigal - Kai
Shape own
Hair  - INK - AGAINST -Brown/Hairbase
Eyes - PC  - Wet sand
Clothing:
Tank - REDRUM - Dia De Los Muertos
Pants - 22769 - Chinos light brown
Shoes -  2Real -  Low Cuttlerz
Accessories:
Bracelet Right Hand- Mandala - Sinra, Samurai Blacl
Watch -Mandala - Simple chain SITENNOAH
Necklace - Mandala - Dogtags gold
Face Pierce - Mandala - Gold
Tat-Ink'd Up  - Ducasse


No comments:

Post a Comment