Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gabriel Goodies

I love it When I get to a store that has new clothes or items that I have not seen before. I was very happy to get to Gabriel and find a host of clothing and assessories that I have not seen before and that work for my personal style. The Pea Coat comes with a sweater that is color change, the pants are sold separately but have boots that come with the pants that are well built and does away with the struggle of finding the right shoe that doesn't bleed through clothes! The glasses are also from Gabriel and are very well designed. I took pictures in our new Fanatik build. It has a Warehouse feel but will be our gallery and hopefully will be filled soon!



Piedmont is wearing:
Body
Skin - Prodigal - Kai
Hands - [Cheerno] - Relaxed
Hair - INK - Against
Beard - Unorthodox  - Full Beard
Clothing
Coat - Gabriel ::GB:: - Bicolor P Coat
Pants - Gabriel ::GB:: - Boots in Pants
Boots - Gabriel ::GB::Shearling Short Boots
Glasses - Gabriel ::GB:: - Leather Cover Sun Glasses



No comments:

Post a Comment