Saturday, April 19, 2014

Gold Pimpin

I had some fun throwing together this new look and made it into a pimpin style outfit. The jacket is from Faster Pussycat, The hair and musical hairbase is KMADD. I love the textures on the jacket and of course have a few but the Mandala tie puts it all together for me. Forget the shirt and let it go 80's style! That is the feeling I have with this outfit, a bit of the 80's but definitely pimipin!


Gold
Piegold2
Pie 3

Body:
Shape - Own
Skin - Prodigal -  Kai Medium
Hands - Shelly Laufer
Eyes - PC  - Jaded Wet Sand
Hair - MADesigns - TAKEYO
Hairbase - MADesigns - Music is my life
Clothing:
Jacket - Faster Pussycat- Freddie
Pants - Faster Pussycat - Elvis Baggies
Shoes - Monso - My Studded Oxfords
Accessories:
Gold necktie - Mandala -  Takayama
Ear/Face pierce - Mandala - Piercings gold
Tattoo - Ink'd Up- Ducasse


No comments:

Post a Comment