Monday, January 17, 2011

Stalled...

This post has been sitting in draft mode for a while. Pie had just rezzed a new log cabin for us to use as our winter home and I had started digging through my inventory to find some furnishings that looked rustic enough. I wanted to take a break and show you some new lingerie I just bought on sale at 5th and Oxford and take a break from rezzing, moving, deleting etc. Before I finished writing this post, rl work got really hectic and I came down with the flu. So here it is. A bit late... actually quite late. In the intervening time, Pie deleted this log house, found us another one and decorated it himself :) I am sure he will be showing you all he has done very soon.
What Verde is wearing

Body
Eyes:  Night Rain by Poetic Colors
Lashes: Bedroom Lashes by Cake
Skin: Misty - Pale by League
Makeup: Lipstain A - by Chelle
Shape: my own
Hair: Mavi - Mocha by Truth
Nails: Nail polish - Basic red by Candy Nail
Clothes
Alicia bra and panties by Luxuria (on sale 5th and Oxford)
Jewelry
Ring: Eternity Bridal Set - Platinum by EarthStones

No comments:

Post a Comment