Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Look 2012




This will probably be my last outfit post for 2012. I am wearing a lot of new stuff but I think the outfit really started with the necklace. I had just got this from MANDALA (cheap, only L$97) and I knew I wanted to show it off. I also wanted to wear other new things like this great mesh blouse from The Secret Store and these mesh patterned leather pants I got on sale (50% off) at GizzA. Since I was showing off so much new stuff I thought I should add some of my relatively recent hunt and gatcha items into the scene.

What Verde is wearing:



Body:
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Summer - Lavender field
Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee - Christmas edition 03D - New! special sale at My Attic until Dec 31st
Hair: Exile - Groove Theory - Maple
Shape: my own

Clothes:
Blouse - The Secret Store - Empire Blouse (mesh) - Mustard
Pants - GizzA - Skinny Pants (mesh) - Leather Black
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Vidalia Pump - Noir Croc

Jewelry: 

Necklace & earrings: MANDALA - OSENBEI - silver - New!
Bracelet: Chop Zuey - Black Ice - Group Gift - New!
Nose Piercing: Chop Zuey - Nose Diamond WG/Blk - Group Gift - New!
Wedding ring: EarthStones - Eternity Bridal Set - platinum


In the scene:
What Next - Winter Hat Stand - Snowflake
fd - Indoor Days - Beatbox - Seasons Gatcha
fd - Indoor Days - Bored RARE - Seasons Gatcha
fd - Indoor Days - Tired Tea - Seasons Gatcha
PILOT - Nail Polish Rack - The With Love <3 Hunt
Tres Blah - Pastry Mania - Mustache Cup - Arcade Gatcha (I only have one of these, I have to go back and try for more)
What Next - Trunk (actually box from hat stand but I thought it looked cool so I left it)
What Next - Shopaholic Chair (Very appropriate in this case :)



No comments:

Post a Comment