Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Red and Green says Christmas


This post has several purposes. Most importantly it gets me blogging again. I also started learning Gimp and creating the image in this post gave me something to practice on. And finally, I wanted to show off these cool new purchases from Gizza -- on sale at 50% off.

I love the combination of red and green and since it is just one day after Christmas,  I think it is ok to still wear it. The trousers are so sleek and fit so well. We went out dancing after I took the photos and I just love how mesh clothes move as you dance. The blouse is just so pretty, it captured my eye right away. The flower adds such a vibrant touch. I am loving Dura hair, it is just so cute and natural looking.

Ok, I am off to a good start. I really would love to find some blogging tips to make me more efficient because every post seems to take forever. Maybe as I get more practice ....

What Verde is wearing:

Body:
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Classic - Christmas freebie FreeLashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes
Skin: Curio - Moonbeam Lovely - Pure
Hair: Dura-Girl 37 Coffee
Shape: my own

Clothes:
Blouse: GizzA - Showy Blouse - Green
Pants: GizzA - Classic Trousers - Mesh red
Shoes: Maitreya Limelights Zebra

Jewelry:
Wedding ring: EarthStones - Eternity Bridal Set - platinum

Poses:
Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment