Thursday, February 21, 2013

Still Not Quite Spring

Texturing with Jewelry


With Spring heading toward us and fashion swinging that general direction, wearing heavy jackets and sweaters will soon come to an end for the seasonal dresser in SL. I still find some great mesh jackets out there that will hopefully get some air-time in my daily wardrobe but aas the season closes and Spring marches in like a lion, it may soon head to the inventory! Of course I love the new Dura hair too with #41 it is frazzled and the right length for my shape. The picture above shows a close-up of the facial jewelry and necklace that work for me.  The earrings are Pekka, the chin spikes are EllaBella, and the necklace is Chop Zuey (one of my absolute favorites!)
Casual but decorated

On closer inspection the pants ar [LV] SOLIDe, the Jacket is from Ispachi. I love Redgrave shoes/boots for men as they seem to have the full-length boot down and the short boot too. I love the Mens Department and this is where the pants and  jewelry came from. They seem to have great new items very quickly there and once in a while they DJ some music! Quite a cool place!


Piedmont is Wearing:

Body-
Skin - Logo Tristen Chestnut
Hair - Dura #41 Black
Hands - [Cheerno] Mesh
Eyes - .ID. Brown Deep
Clothes - 
Jacket- Ispachi- mesh Shearling jacket Green
Pants - [LV] SOLIDe - Skinny Black/White
Boots- [*RG*Aviator Black
Jewelry - 
Earrings: Pekka - Cracke
Chin Spikes - EllaBella - Molten
Necklace - Chop Zuey Flying Hanumann

No comments:

Post a Comment