Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DJ Exclusive: Interview with Anabelle "Belle" Marquis


DJ Anabelle "Belle" Marquis in full swing...

Anabelle "Belle" Marquis is one of our favorite Indie DJ's on the circuit. Belle always has great new selections of upbeat Indie and dance tunes that usually inspire great local chat and people running to download and pirate what they just heard! Seriously, Belle keeps a very busy schedule in SL with her 2 DJ jobs at Alt7 and The Hanky Panky Room and her occasional appearances at the 4 Play Lounge. Please check out Belle's fashion blog @ Bellessima .

Here is what Belle has to say....


Are you DJing currently and where? Yesh, I am at Alt 7, The Hanky Panky Room and an occasional event at 4 Play Lounge 

When did you start DJing? Errrmmm about a year ago now. 

First Club? The Velvet 

Most unusual thing you saw while DJing? Other than the noob guys dick out? The floor dissapearing out from under everyone 

Favorite music?  Indie, Electro, Experimental Ambient, Synth-Pop 
Belle

Influences? OMG I bet you got some long winded BS with this one. I was raised on music and my tastes vary vastly, I would really have a hard time pinpointing this down. I like what I like is all :D 

What do you listen to at home? Somafm.com  

Do you have a regular set you play, a “go to” set? No I don't I change it up every set.
  
When can we hear you DJ usually? Tuesday's @ Hanky Panky Room  7-9PM SLT and Sunday @ Alt 7 4-6PM SLT. 

Cream and sugar or black?Cream only please ;-) 

Cat or Dog? Dog love a little tail waggin :D 

If you could take one thing from your inventory for real-life use, what would it be, and why pick it? My bitchin ass ray gun I would love to harmlessly zap some muthafukas.  

Too cool Belle! With the attitude and ray-gun! Go check Belle out at Alt7 and The Hanky Panky Room to hear some new music to party to and keep yourself current with whats out there!

Photography by Verde Otaared

No comments:

Post a Comment