Sunday, March 3, 2013

DJ Exclusive: Interview with Mike Graves

DJ Mike Graves AKA Mliebhart
I have been at several of Mike's sets at CBGBs and The Social Scene and always get punked out! I always get my fill of Horror punk and hardcore too! Mike brings it raw and hardcore, so if you like it like that....get out there!

Are you DJing currently and where?  Yes. At Social Scene and CBGB'S 
When did you start DJing?  Don't remember the exact day, but it was around my first week in SL. 
First Club?  Social Scene. 
Most unusual thing you saw while DJing?  Can't recall. 
Favorite music?  Got many, But I'll go with Misfits -Scream (Demo version).  
Influences?  Hardcore, Horror Punk, Punk 77. 
What do you listen to at home?  See above answer. 
Do you have a regular set you play, a “go to” set?  Regular, but I add songs from time to time.
When can we hear you DJ usually?  Tuesdays 10-12 and Thursdays 10-12 
Cream and sugar or black?  Both. 
Cat or Dog?  Cat. 
If you could take one thing from your inventory for real-life use, what would it be, and why pick it?  My punk vest.  

More DJs to come, follow the DJ Exclusive here......

No comments:

Post a Comment