Monday, March 4, 2013

DJ Exclusive: Interview with Veridian Frog

Veridian Frog AKA Veri Amyzing Frog. Back to Djing after some time away

Verde and I first heard Veri at a club called "Nightlight" that is not around anymore. Veri strongly influenced Verde's home music and has been a favorite of ours from long time ago. We are both delighted that Veri has upgraded her PC and will now be creating sets again. Here is what Veri said:

Are you DJing currently and where? Just my house, random parties for now
When did you start DJing? oh gosh...2009 I think
First Club? Alt7
Most unusual thing you saw while DJing? I started DJ'ing wearing my gangstah bat because it was more fun to knock weirdo’s and annoying people out of the sim than just eject them. But nothing they did really sticks in my head.
Favorite music? If an artist takes the time and heart to make something, I'll listen to it. I enjoy everything from folk to dubstep
Influences? Ramdog Mimulus taught me to dj, but we played different types of music. I follow a lot of dj's on 8tracks.com
What do you listen to at home? That varies by my mood. Usually happy music is 'indie+indie pop" playlists on 8tracks. If I’m sad I listen to Owen
Do you have a regular set you play, a “go to” set? yes, it's called 'get off your ass' there is also 'mellow your jello' that I like to play right after the hyper one
When can we hear you DJ usually? When do you want to? I'd likely do it on the fly for a friend :D
Cream and sugar or black? I like coffee with my cream and sugar
Cat or Dog? Cat. I like their moody ways and independence 
If you could take one thing from your inventory for real-life use, what would it be, and why pick it? Most likely my jewelry collection. Because the shoes wouldn’t fit and the hair would be wigs and the clothes would have to be washed 

Thanks for playing with us Veri and hope to hear you soon!


More DJ interviews @ DJ Exclusive on Eye on the Grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment