Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Devil from Evolve

I picked up this cool mesh pants/jacket/shirt combo from Evolve and wanted to get blogging it. I have been wearing this around for a while and actually felt I needed to kinda of change it around from a few weeks ago. I went to "The Rubb" and took some shots there. The suit comes with red pants and charcoal-black pants as well. I love the detail on the entire jacket especially the back! I added some new shoes I got from 2Real that are great for low mesh pants (with a decent color-change Hud). added some jewelry and away we go.





 Piedmont is Wearing:

Body:
Skin - Prodigal - Kai Meduim
Eyes - PC  - Jaded Wet Sand
Hair - [AT] Atro Petena - Nicholas-Brown
Clothing:
Jacket/Shirt/Pants - Evolve - Brio- DEVIL 1
Shoes - 2Real - CUTTLERZ Low
Accessories: 
Tattoo - INKd Up - Ducasse
Necklace/Nials - Mandala - Sirna- Samurai Black
Earrings - Pekka - Sinners
Eyebrow Pierce - Ally - Triple Pierce
GlassesRozoregalia - Aquilia N0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment