Thursday, June 27, 2013

Toys in the Attic

I was at one of my favorite clubs in SL "Attic" and decided to snap some shots of this outfit I put together around a Razor shirt, 22769 [Bauwerk] Pants, and some other accessories. I have been having fun finding cool places to shoot in the clubs I frequent and always find a great background. Attic is one of my favorites as the the owners and DJs Leto Zerbino and Steel Howlett Always have a extremely appealing build that will change periodically. It is done now in "Urban-return-of-the-50's-creatures" context (hope that's close!).  Come to the Sim and see for your self and get ready to tp into great music and eye-candy.




Piedmont is Wearing:
Body
Skin - Prodigal - Kai Medium
Hair Base - Fruk - Black
Eyes - PC  - Driftwood - Gen 4
Beard - Unorthodox  - Full Beard Freaked
Clothes
Shirt - Razor - FAD - Diesel
Pants - 22769[Bauwerk] - Baggy Capris Camo
Boots - Deco - Combat Boots Oxblood
Tattoo - Boss - A way of life
Accessories
Nails - Mandala - Sirna - Samuair Black
Necklace - Mandala - Okaki Dog Tag
Earrings - Pekka - Cracker
Glasses - [JP]: dsg. - Clubmaster shades
Hat - Def - A Clockwork Orange 







No comments:

Post a Comment