Saturday, August 17, 2013

@ The Dirty

I know I get around to some clubs and interview lots of DJs that work there, but this club is a special one to me as my friend Holster Landar is the owner and main woman in charge there. I am glad she is loyal to her Rockabilly music and psycho-punk as are many that go there. So here is the shoot, I really loaded up at DECO and truly cannot say how much I absolutely love their gear. The textures are AMAZING! The accessories as well...all done in great textured style AND all mesh!
DECO...Poncho Bandito DECO...Poncho Bandito DECO...Poncho Bandito

Piedmont is wearing:
Body
Skin - Labyrinth - Silver Skin [Med]
Shape - Own
Hair Base - Hot Dive - Expansion
Tattoo - .:F&Gz - Lucky MoFo
Facial Hair - Red Sand - NR 22
Clothes
Poncho - Deco - Bandito Pancho
Hat - Deco - Fatigue Cap (Camo)
Shorts - Deco - Islander Shorts (Splatter)
Boots - Deco - Some Boots (Sprayed)
Glasses -  Deco  - Atomic Sunglasses (Iron)



No comments:

Post a Comment