Monday, August 19, 2013

@ The Bannister and Shamrock

I Love it when I find a store accidentally when I am in world whether it is because of a lame landmark or just by chance. I always cam around and found most of this outfit this way, simply screwed up a TP yet had to stay and look around! I found the hat I am wearing at Legal Insanity this way, and the jewelry from Just for You. I added some new items and the new Kooqla skin...and away we go to the Bannister and Shamrock for a shoot! Iain Lordhunter (Also in the Blog DJ Exclusive) is the club owner and does a great job bringing Alt/Indie/Punk/Funk/Psych/Electronica to the ears! Check it out!

Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy Piedmont is Wearing:
Body
Skin - Kooqla - River - Silver
Shape - Own
Eyes - PC  - Jaded Eyes - Wet Sand
Hair Base - Unorthodox  - Black and Blond Waves
Eye Crosses - Red Sand - Eye Crosses Tattoo Layer
Beard -  Unorthodox   - Full Beard
Clothes
Hat - Legal Insanity - Jones Cowboy Hat Skulls Guys Ed.
Shirt - Velocity - Dirtyland 7
Pants - 22769 -  Baggy Capris Camo
Shoes - Innuendo  - BROOKLYN
Necklace - Just for you Jewels - Last Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment