Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Collabor88




A bit late but I have finally made it to Collabor88 this month. What a great bunch of stuff the wonderful designers have put together this month. I really wanted to buy just about everything in every color -- and in some cases I did -- yes I have the full set of Trompe Loeil's super cute Thrift Shop Accent Chairs. Here I show some of my favorites. Isn't the open shirt by Toast Bard just adorable. I love how it comes in several buttoned versions too, shirt tails out, tucked and half tucked. The Tres Blah shorts are so well done. I love the details and the belt. Remember prim cuffs and sculpty cuffs? I sure am glad that mesh let's us say goodbye to them.

What Verde is wearing: 

Body:
Eyes: Poetic Colors - gold flakes - olivine
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 03 - Collabor88
Hair: Clawtooth - Gold Lion - Girl Next Door Lemonaide - Collabor88
Shape: my own

Clothes:
Shorts: Tres Blah - Denim Bermuda Shorts - Dark - Collabor88
Shirt - Fashionably Dead - Button Shirt Open Dark Denim - Collabor88
Corset - Fashionably Dead - Corset Top Green - Collabor88
Shoes: Hucci - Lavan Wedge - Lemon - Arcade

Jewelry:
Wedding ring: EarthStones - Eternity Bridal Set - platinum


Poses:
Marukin rhodolite - Collabor88

Props:
Chair - Trompe Loeil - Thrift Shop Accent Chair - Blue Circles - Collabor88
Console - floorplan - buffet table - Collabor88
Plates - floorplan - h wall plates - Collabor88
Lamp - Trompe Loeil - Funky Lamp - Arcade


 Photography Tool: LumiPro


No comments:

Post a Comment