Tuesday, August 27, 2013

At The AAI (An Alternative Indie Music Club)

I haven't done a shoot the AAI although I have interviewed many of the DJs that spin there. So I decided it was due time to just land and snap some pics. I found a few great locations within the club setting and had fun! I raided the inventory and bought some new boots from Grasp and a new hat/hair from Argrace (the spun it around backwards). I also put on my favorite tat, some heavy jewelry from Chop Zuey and it was a wrap!

@AAI
@AAI@AAI
Piedmont is Wearing:
Body
Skin - Kooqla - River - 04
Shape - Own
Eyes - PC  - Jaded Eyes - Wet Sand
Hair base - Hot Dive - Expansion
Beard - Unorthodox  - Full Beard Freaked
Hat/Hair (combo) - Argrace - Baseball Cap Kyler
Clothes
Tank - Apple May Designs - Motor Tank
Pants - Blvck Anchor - En Noir BMX Sweat Pants
Shoes - Grasp - Layered Leather Boots Black
Accessories
Bracelet - Chop Zuey - Margherita on My Mind
Necklace - Chop Zuey - Appache Warrior 
Tattoo - Ink'd Up - Ducasse




No comments:

Post a Comment