Friday, August 2, 2013

Breaker Breaker

Thats Rachel Breaker! Rachel Breaker is a creator/designer/builder in SL that has a store at Off the Wall that is something that DR. Seuss himself would have been happy with! In the background you can see the build and how artistic Rachel really is. Rachel is an animator and the Sim has a Simpsonesque quality as I see the use of colors and shapes.This sim makes me very happy when I am there and its is just like I fell into a toybox....and want to play with everything. A gun that shoots and rezzez 1 prim cartoony flowers! I had to have it! Rachel's place has a store with some very creative items you need to see as well! I can't wait to rezz the house I bought from there when I have some time!! Oh yeah the suit is from Legal Insanity and here it is!


Part of the colorful sim and store at Rachel Breakers "Off the Wall"

Piedmont is wearing:
Body
Skin  - Kooqla - River 04 -Dark Brown
Shape - JLB - Jon (Modified)
Eyes - PC  - Classic Gen4
Hair -  Colors  - 62 Black Pack
Clothes
Shirt/Tie/Pants - Legal Insanity - Vincent Suit Black
Shoes - Phunk - Black Wingtips
Earrings - Pekka - Cracker Male



No comments:

Post a Comment